SITE MANAGER / PUBLICATION DIRECTOR
GAGGIONE SAS, with a capital of 1 599 476 euros
whose head office is located at 3, rue de la Rolland – 01460 Montréal La Cluse – FRANCE,
Site manager/publication director: Sonia DUBOSQ
The site is managed and administered by GAGGIONE SAS and selected service providers in the fields of website management and administration.
765 200 720 00017 RC Bourg en Bresse
The company’s address:
3 rue de la Rolland – 01460 Montréal Cluse – FRANCE
The brands and logos appearing on this site are registered trademarks. Their inclusion does not constitute a license or right to use these trademarks, which may not be used without the prior written consent of the trademark owner.
All the information on this site can be downloaded, copied and printed.
Under the conditions of:
1. The use of this information solely for information purposes and in any way for commercial purposes.
2. Do not modify this information
3. Identify copies of the copyright statement www.gaggione.com
Any other use not expressly authorized is strictly prohibited without the prior written authorization of GAGGIONE SAS.
All information accessible via this site is provided as is.
GAGGIONE SAS makes no warranty, express or implied, and assumes no responsibility for the use of this information.
GAGGIONE SAS is not responsible for the accuracy or errors or omissions contained on this site.
The user is solely responsible for the use of this information.
GAGGIONE SAS reserves the right to modify at any time, in particular by updating the site.
GAGGIONE SAS cannot be held responsible for any damage whatsoever, direct or indirect, resulting from the information contained on this site. The user undertakes not to transmit any information on this site that could lead to civil or criminal liability and undertakes not to reveal via this site any illegal, contrary to public order or defamatory information.
GAGGIONE SAS cannot be held liable for links established from the www.gaggione.com site to external sites, in particular with regard to their content, but also for technical risks.
By agreeing to use a hypertext link to access another site, you agree to take risks and suffer any direct or indirect damage.
The creation of hypertext links to the www.e-plasticase.com site is fully authorized. For any inquiries, you can send a message to the following address: email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA & COOKIES
1. In accordance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act and the European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 (RGPD) of 27 April 2016, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete your personal data by contacting us by mail or by post: 3 Rue de la Rolland – 01460 Montréal Cluse – FRANCE
2. The request for the exercise of the right of reply, addressed to the Director of Publication, must be submitted no later than three months after the message justifying the request has been made public. The applicant must specify the imputations on which he wishes to respond and the content of the response he proposes to give them. This insertion is free of charge and carried out within three days of receipt.
3. Personal data relating to Users, collected directly through forms and indirectly when browsing to and from the Site, as well as any future information, are intended exclusively for the exclusive use of the Publisher, in the context of the implementation of the services offered to Users on the Site, as well as the compilation of statistics for internal use, and are not communicated or transferred to third parties, other than the technical service providers responsible for managing the Site, who are bound by confidentiality of information and use them only for the very specific function in which they must operate.
4. In order to allow the use of the Site, the User is informed that one or more cookies (data file) will be placed on his hard disk for a limited period of time, which are automatically deleted from the hard disk when the User closes his Internet browser.
Cookies do not contain any personal information, their role being mainly to identify the User when he/she connects to the Site and to facilitate his/her navigation on the Site.
Cookies are also used to compile statistics on the use of the Site and the methods of navigation on the Site, in particular for:
- Assess traffic to the Site and its audience share, by assigning to anyone accessing the Site a unique cookie that can then be used to determine how the Site is used, and that can help the server target its ads according to the interests and behavior of Site users;
- Evaluate the audience share of advertisers on the Site.
The duration of storage of this cookie on the User’s computer is 13 months, knowing that at the end of this period, and if the User reconnects to the Site, a new cookie will automatically be placed on his computer.
The data collected by cookies are only and strictly intended for internal use and are never transmitted to third parties.
The User has the possibility to configure his cookies directly in the settings of his Internet browser. If he so decides, he may refuse or destroy cookies, it being specified that this will make it difficult or even impossible for him to use the Site.
For Mozilla Firefox:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
For Google Chrome:
Nevertheless, the use of the Site may in this case be altered or even impossible.
Updating of the legal notices on the site
GAGGIONE sas reserves the right to update this legal notice at any time, depending on the evolution of the content of the site and the additional protection constraints required. GAGGIONE sas therefore invites all users to visit this page each time they visit the site in order to read it.
Société AGILLIA – PBPG COMMUNICATION SAS
24 Avenue Joannes Masset
Design and production
3 rue de la Rolland
01460 MONTREAL LA CLUSE